Friday 4 March 2011

Thierry Mugler - Fall Winter 2011/2012

I've been waiting for so long for this collection mainly because Thierry Mugler always has amazing, unique shows.
The theme of this F/W 2011/12 collection was ''vampire'' which explained the wild, dark and ''bloody'' set of the show. The sheer tops, leather leggings royal blue and black tights, and the sheer embroidered jump suites, along with the hair and make up, mixed perfectly together creating a bit of a gothic vibe, while at the same time remaining very simple and elegant .
The show was a hit, and for me it is definitely in the top. I loved the attitude of the models and even though some of them almost fell off the gigantic shoes [which I adored by the way ] they all looked so confident and sexy. 
At last, I have to admit that even though I don't really like Lady Gaga she surely rocked the show and made it more spectacular and more aggressive

No comments:

Post a Comment