Thursday 24 March 2011

New obsession - Dip Dyed Pink Hair

Pink is definitely not my favourite colour , I find it very childish and I never had a lot of pink clothes .But whenever I felt like having something childish in my closet I would spend hours trying to figure out the right shade of pink. It always had to be something very neutral , very light and warm .
Anyway ...recently I've seen a lot of shots with models having dip dyed pink hair , and I must admit it grew on me ... after thinking "oh well ... It looks nice " now every time I see it my eyes glow filled with love .
It's kind of funny because I've never imagined myself loving something like this but I think it looks amazing , especially when you have 'an edgy ' style .





So what do you think ... would you go pink ?

6 comments:

  1. Pink all the way. Chiar daca eu sunt roscata de mai bine de 6 ani :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi-am facut si eu niste suvite in spate anul trecut. La inceput erau roz/mov dar s-au decolorat intr-un hal de au ajung ca in penultima poza :)) Dar oricum mi-au placut ! MI se pare ca genul asta de par te face si feminina dar si mai badass, depinde cum il aranjezi.

    >:D< Mersi de comment dear :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were younger I would totally go pink, seriously it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe in Pink babe!
    (http://www.the-parisienne.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think its awesome too :)
    and i wanna get it done!
    see my blog!

    http://hello-im-emily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Charlotte Free, here are heaps more pics of her pink hair: http://www.haircolorsideas.com/bright-hair-colors/pink-hair/forever-charlotte-free/

    ReplyDelete